On 30th September, Ascertia is launching the SigningHub Autumn '16 release (v7). This is a completely revamped UI/UX that will provide an enhanced and smoother user experience.
SigningHub Autumn '16 release: introducing SigningHub 7
SigningHub 7 key features:
- Brand new dashboard
(a) Quickly access pending, in-progress, completed and declined documents
(b) Access important items and settings faster with Quick Actions
(c) Snapshot of top signers and service plan usage statistics
- Improved documents view
(a) Faster loading and filtering of documents
(b) Enhanced bulk actions experience for signing, downloading and deleting
(c) Improved loading performance of the documents
Easily start new signing workflows
- Upload documents and arrange recipients on a single page
- Prepare a signing workflow with multiple documents
- Get documents from your local file system, SH library, Google Drive and Dropbox
Simplified document sending and viewing
- Faster viewing of multiple documents
- Sign multiple documents in a single signing session
- Merge and attach more than one document
SigningHub Autumn '16 API developments
- A number of new REST APIs for business application integration.
- REST APIs for adding signatures and form fields
- Various performance and security improvements
We strive to meet the changing needs of our valued customers. Let us know your thoughts on the latest SigningHub Autumn '16 release by providing your feedback here. Thank you!