On 20th January 2018, Ascertia is launching the SigningHub Winter ’18 release (v7.4). This release is all about improved speed and usability. It ensures that all the new and exciting features deliver you, our customers and partners, a great experience - thank you for your feedback!
SigningHub Winter '18 updates:
Dynamic Signature Placement
- New API for the dynamic creation of signature fields based on a pre-defined search string within a document. This process removes the need to define exact x-y coordinates for signature fields.
SigningHub Desktop Web Enhancements
- Email notifications have been redesigned with a fresh, modern looking appearance with the ability to easily re-brand to corporate standards
- Push notification improvements for document sharing & remote authorised signing
- Allow enterprise admins to control end users signature behaviors in third party integration irrespective of the users being member of the enterprise or not
- Download attachments without pre-setting permissions to “allow attachments & merging”
- GDPR user management compliance added to SigningHub Administration
- Configure password based authentication for client SSL at time of login (Desktop Web & Admin)
SigningHub Mobile web enhancements
- Multi-tenancy support allowing users to be part of multiple Enterprise Accounts
- Choose from multiple signing roles/capacities at the time of signing
- Set signature appearance at the time of signing
- Additional branding & customisation options
Other Winter '18 enhancements
- Re-architecture of SigningHub Core to further improve speed, resilience and features
- Billing within SigningHub now supports Stripe as a new payment gateway & Taxamo EU-compliant VAT handler
- SigningHub Installer contains enhancements for load-balanced & high availability deployments
- Various application performance, bug fixes and security related improvements
We strive to meet the changing needs of our valued customers. Let us know your thoughts on the latest SigningHub Winter '18 release by providing your feedback here. Thank you!