On 13th August 2018, Ascertia is launching the second SigningHub Summer ’18 release (v7.6). This release offers even more exciting features and functionality - many of which have been requested by you, our valued customers and partners. Please get in touch with your feedback!
- Brand new reporting and statistics screen showing Enterprise Account usage!
- See Reports menu in Enterprise Settings
- Mixed document workflows for combining parallel & sequential workflows
- Configure all default permissions for documents and recipients for an enterprise
- Edit and customise document input field names during preparation
- Send an email notification when a recipient adds a comment in a workflow
- Select from different digital witness certificates at the time of e-signing
- Option to send completed documents to all workflow recipients
- Integrated business applications now have full control over signing workflows
- Collapsible document viewer side panels in tight integration mode
- Support for “Only Me” workflows in tight integration mode
- Improved APIs for handling signature field placement
- Use Stripe as alternative payment gateway to WorldPay
- Ability to use the Taxamo platform as a VAT handling service
- Additional compliance and regulatory features
- Various performance and stability improvements
We strive to meet the changing needs of our valued customers. Let us know your thoughts on the latest SigningHub release by providing your feedback here. Thank you!