In November 2019, Ascertia launched its Winter update of SigningHub (version 7.7.6). This release includes several administrative enhancements as well as additional local signing options.
November 2019 – version 7.7.6 key developments include:
- Local signing can now be performed using Trust1 Smart Card and USB tokens
- Emails content can be updated in HTML format
- Several administrative enhancements including:
- Administrators can add a Common Name for a user which will in turn update a user's certificate.
- Administrators can update user information within SigningHub which is then made available to business applications that have been integrated with SigningHub
- Enhancements to SigninHub Audit logs
- Administrative reporting enhancements
A comprehensive list of all SigningHub version 7.7.6 updates can be found here.