On 22nd February Ascertia launches SigningHub Spring '16 release (v6.4). Packed full of features and security, this revision builds on the solid foundation and improves the best signing service available.
Spring '16 release highlights
- Bulk signing - enhanced to include quick preview of all documents
- Authentication services extended - including, Verisec Freja Mobile, Active Directory Federation Services and EU Stork-based IDPs
- Local signing supported - using the latest Go>Sign Desktop middleware which removes Java browser plug-in dependency
- Single Sign On (SSO) support - for Active Directory, ADFS, Office365, SharePoint and Salesforce
- Daily summary - status email listing all document activity
Access & Authentication
Authentication of users via external Identity Providers (IdP) based on SAMLv2 Protocol has been extended to includ:
- (a) Verisec Freja Mobile
- (b) Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- (c) EU Stork based IDPs
Local signing is supported with Ascertia's latest Go>Sign Desktop middleware which removes Java browser plug-in dependency.
Users can sign documents using smart cards or USB tokens without the need for Java applets, which are blocked by modern browsers. Go>Sign Desktop middleware works with any HTML5 browser. Click here for further details.
Active Directory support enhancements
(a) Automatic provision of users for accessing SigningHub using Domain credentials
(b) Live source of AD contact information when preparing document workflows
(c) Contacts added in Active Directory are automatically added in SigningHub
Single Sign On (SSO) support for:
(a) Active Directory
Bulk signing option with quick document preview
- Perform bulk document operations directly from the homepage. Options appear when the document is selected and include:
- Daily summary email listing all pending documents. This email moves away from separate email notifications.
- Workflow enhancements for document owner, including:
- Add, update or delete recipients after sharing the document
- Authorise other recipients to add, update and delete recipients and delegate their signing action
- Add multiple digital or eSignature fields per signer during document preparation
- Initials, in-person signatures and form fields can now be added independently from signature fields.
Spring '16 release developments
- Templates can insert form fields on the last page of a document without specifying a page number
Bulk Enterprise user invitation import support for Outlook and Thunderbird CSV files
- Document viewer support for font type and size selection when completing form fields
- Enterprise Admins can now:
- Mark a specific role as the default when auto-provisioning users
- Enable, disable and delete users
Re-brand emails to include Enterprise logo, links and buttons
- Restrict the type of signatures available within the service plan
- Digital signatures only
- eSignatures only
- Allow both signature types
Various performance, security and GUI improvements
We strive to met the changing needs of our valued customers. Let us know your thoughts on the latest SigningHub Spring '16 release by contacting us.